What We Do
Food2Share TM is a uniquely successful program that has enabled participating communities to substantially improve both the volume and quality of food in local food pantries.
The Food2Share TM program:
- Increases the overall volume of food
- Provides the specific food that a pantry needs each week and
- Delivers the food on a weekly, scheduled basis throughout each year.
By creating a partnership between cities, their local food pantry(s), and a local service organization, Food2Share TM has developed a program that has helped communities that are committed to solving the food shortage facing their residents.
Best yet, the program is free to both the participating cities and the local food pantry.
Food2Share TM provides a complete program from websites to “How to” instruction and all artwork for the needed collateral. Everything starts with a simple inquiry from either a city or a food pantry.
- If you are a church/service organization and you want to make a substantial impact on the families who are food insecure in your community, contact Food2Share.
- If you are a food pantry and area a member food pantry with your area Food Bank, contactFood2Share.
- If you are a city mayor or other official and want to help residents who are struggling to feed their families, contactFood2Share.
For more information, contact Bruce Harris, Director, Food2Share at 330-283-3311.